NOTE: The item is for North American buyers only (sorry, not my fault.)
1. IT'S HEAVY
C'mon guys. I know a heavy record when I hear one, and this is absolutely insane. It's so heavy and hard-hitting it hurts! Hurt can equal brutality, and us metal heads LOVE brutality.
|KVELERTAK showing how party worthy this album is|
2. IT'S PARTY WORTHY
If an album has a sense of hardcore influence, and it's good, you can surely know that you'll open a few brew-ski's, bring forth the headband, and roll out the party!
|This could be you if you don't buy this CD|
3. IT REPELS ZOMBIES
To ensure the party never ends and you get whiplash from headbanging so much, the album has a secret scent that warns away zombies. If however, Zombies do get near the album, a safety mechanism will trigger and will bring out vikings to slay the party-crashing undead fiends.
4. IT COMES WITH BONUS MATERIAL
You like extra shit? Well, along with the music, the party privelage, and zombie protection, you get some cool stuff with the purchase!
- You get a sweet ass DVD!
- You like watching shit on your TV? Well, your in luck. This special re-issue contains a DVD that features THREE Music Videos, FIVE Live Videos, and a special Band Documentary.
- More Tracks on the CD!
- KVELERTAK has some rad shows! And aside from being able to watch them on your TV screen, you can now listen to a few live songs in the comfort of your car, iPod, whatever you play your CD's in!
- Aside from live tracks, you get the Demo Tracks for Ordsmedar av Rang and Utrydd dei svake. Can you say "FUCKING WIN!?"
- For all of you who dig the artwork displayed on the album, you can now see more of it! The release comes with tons more artwork than the original release. HELLYES!
If you like being idividual, and you enjoy having bragging rights, you can tell your friends that out of 6.97 Billion people in the world only you and 4,999 others own this deluxe edition pack of amazing-ness!
There are tons more features that I have yet to explain about this release. But the only way you can find out about them is if you BUY IT!
KVELERTAK are on tour right now with Skeletonwitch, so if you hurry you can see them live!
10/19 Atlanta, GA @ The Earl
10/20 Charlotte, NC @ Tremont Music Hall
10/21 Brooklyn, NY @ Europa (no Zoroaster)
10/22 New York, NY @ Rocks Off Cruise (no Zoroaster)
10/23 Philadelphia, PA @ Johnny Brenda's
10/24 Columbus, OH @ The Summit (no Skeletonwitch)
10/25 Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
10/26 Chicago, IL @ The Empty Bottle
10/27 Grand Rapids, MI @ The Pyramid Schene
10/28 Pittsburgh, PA @ Belvedere's
Click the link to buy the deluxe CD before it's gone!
*WARNING: REASON #3 MAY NOT WORK ALL THE TIME. IF ZOMBIES ARE ABLE TO CRASH PARTY HIT IN HEAD WITH BLUNT OBJECTS. DO NOT TOUCH ZOMBIES DIRECTLY OR FEED THEM,*